Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shaila Lou Hardy

I meant to add Shaila's picture to my last post! This is Shaila. She's my 3rd child, 2nd daughter. Shaila was always my comforting child. If I was sad or upset, I'd just have to hold her and she'd make all my worries go away. She's given me 3 of my 11 grandbabies; Malcolm, 5; Quinn, 3; and Winston, 7 months. She's married to Matt who's very good to his mom-in-law. He's likes to tease me and I like to tease him back! They live in Pullman and I wish they were closer but at least they're close enough for us to see fairly regularly. I love you, Lou!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

You also forgot to mention that she's your favorite daughter.

Shaila Lou said...

So I had left a comment earlier...what happened. So I'm not the favorite daughter, I'm just the "pleaser". I'm the one that would get up and clean the house for mom and never have to be asked...just because I knew it would make mom happy!!

But seriously mom! A little embarrassing having a post of just me. You could have left out the picture and included more about my wonderful children!!