Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's gaining momentum....





My Witch Party is in the works! So far I have 7 "yes" RSVP's....and hopefully more will respond! I'm open to anyone wanting to join the party. The only thing I ask is that you HAVE TO BE A WITCH... WITH A HAT... AND there are no children (nursing babies are welcome!). You can get ready on your own and then come to the party or come and we'll get ready together for those who may want help with makeup, etc. Then off to lunch at Dana's! I think this is going to be so much fun! For those who want to join....just give me a call! I can't wait to see all of your creative witch costumes! Lots of pictures will be taken!




2 comments:

melanie said...

I can't believe I'm going to be looking for a witch costume. And apparently I'm behind the game, everyone else already has theirs!! I might need some witch help from you, you are the reigning witch!!

Matthew Hardy said...

By the way, Mom...I love the invites you made up. So very cute!!