Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not Blog Savy!

Help! I'm new to this and I want to know it all now! I love reading everyone's blogs and keeping in touch with day to day life with friends and loved ones! I want to be a contributor but I need a class in blogging! I want a cute background....where do I get it? I want wonderful pictures....need a new camera! I want this to be my journal! However, I always think I'm going to start writing my journal so it's in my handwriting for future generations...........Right!!! After uhhmmm...years.......hasn't happened yet!

I also, wanted a cool blog title! All that I wanted were taken like..."There Was an Old Woman" and now I can't even remember what other ones I had thought of! So, that one is still out. I haven't settled yet so my blog title may be changing.

Anyway....I'm still figuring it all out! Any suggestions or help is appreciated!

2 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Way to go, this is going to be fun, we won't be strangers! Thanks for the comment, and I guess I shouldn't complain about weight the same at the end of the summer as I did at the beginning, but it was a rollor coaster! I think this pressure is going to help, it has for 3 days now!

Brianne said...

Haha...I thought you wanted "There Was an Old Wyman". But that would totally work! I love that you're taking a leap into the blog world! I love you!!