Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kenneth "Dane" Bushman


One more post and I'm done for the day! I couldn't let today go by without posting about Dane! It's his 5th birthday today but he has the vocabulary of a 10 year old! He started talking in full sentences when he wasn't very old. Correct me if I'm wrong, Melanie, but I think he wasn't even 2. He's a pistol and says the funniest things! He started pre-school yesterday and thinks that's pretty cool to be able to go to school and not "home" school anymore. He's Milo and Melanie's #2 son and my #5 grandchild. Happy Birthday, Dane! GraMimi and Poppy love you lots!

4 comments:

melanie said...

Well look at you just posting it up after we leave. I'm impressed!! I came back to look at your layout closer and I love it. And just SO you! Good job Lou!

You're right, he was full sentences before he was even 2. Full and sassy sentences that is! And they haven't stopped since.

Thanks so much for the awesome cake!! It was fabulous as usual, you need to add it to this post when I get them on my computer. It was perfect and dang cute. And always a huge thanks for hosting this crowd!

Brianne said...

I can't believe all the posting you did in a day! Good job.

Happy Birthday Dane!! I love you lots!

Shaila Lou said...

Wow, mom...you are a posting machine! Dane is such a funny kid! Happy birthday little guy. We'll have to have cupcakes and a present opening when we come home!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Marion, I can't believe everyone thinks we have so much time to blog..... We are not only working mothers, but we're working GMas too. I just really need my beauty sleep or then I'm not able to get a grip on the day. I just say... their time is coming! Do mothers always say that? I guess this one does! Looking forward to your blog news..........