Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Beautiful Daughters.......

I have 3 beautiful daughters that have grown into even more beautiful women and mothers. I've looked through their blogs and my downloaded pictures to find pictures of each of them but it's late and that will have to be another post. (Note to self...Take more pictures of just the girls! And maybe one with me with them!...2nd note to self....get a new camera!) Anyway, they could not even begin to know how they're each wrapped around my heart, each in a different kind of wrapping that is unique to them. I miss the little girls they once were and I wish so many times I could just go back and make right all the wrongs I did as a young mother.

A few weeks ago I saw the movie "Mamma Mia". I went twice I liked it so well. There's a song by Abba that is also on the movie soundtrack called "Slipping Through My Fingers." It's the song I've attached to my blog. It brought such tears to my eyes when it was sung on the movie and the words made my heart ache for my little beautiful girls.

So, Brianne, Shaila, and Leisha...this song is for you! I love each of you! You are the absolute most beautiful daughters inside and out!

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Thanks for making me cry!! Great song Mom! I too miss the little girl I was, always happy and smiling!

I, for one, think I have the most amazing Mother! You are so beautiful, with such a sweet spirit, I've always wanted to grow up and be like you. You are a great example to me!

I also have the most amazing sisters I love more then anything. Now if only we could talk more!

Brianne said...

I love you! You know just when to do something to make my day a little brighter. Of course you could do it without making me all teary!!

You have been a wonderful mother, past and present. You have always been there for me even if you were far away. I could always count on you and you were the one constant I had growing up. I respect you so much and hope to become as wonderful as you. You've always made me feel loved. I love you more and more each day!