Wednesday, September 1, 2010

She's One of a Kind!


It's Leisha's 24th birthday today....which is hard....she is my baby! It's hard to believe she could be that old!

Leisha is one of a kind. She has never walked to anyone's beat but her own. She makes all of us in the family smile with her dry humor and quick wit! She definitely has the "Chlarson" gene in the humor department!

The picture of her proves my point! It was taken last Christmas when she was pregnant with her 2nd baby girl, Nora. In this picture she decided to model some of her Christmas presents (Pajamas, purse, boots, etc. Notice she's holding a Pampered Chef Hamburger Chopper! The baby doll equipment in the background she got from Santa! Just kidding...that was Emma's!)

Oh, how we love you, Leisha! You have been a great caboose to this family! Have a very Happy Birthday and know that you will always be my "Little Leisha"!

3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

You must be old...your caboose 24 already. (I still have a few months before that happens to me.) Love the new colors on your blog. Miss not reading about what is happening in your life on fb.

Leisha said...

Yikes!...YIIIIIIIIKES!!!!

Nadine said...

She is beautiful, in all ways possible. thank you so much for sharing her with us. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter-in-law....oh wait, I did ask for her!! Yes, got my wish! Love you all.
Nadine