Thursday, September 2, 2010

Leisha, cont....

Here are some pictures taken on Leisha's birthday. For some reason my memory card wouldn't read in my computer last night. What would a birthday be without documenting the cake?

Leisha beat us back from dinner and added the "24" on the cake. She kind of got a bum deal this year with a boxed cake and frosting due to me not being home all this last week! Maybe next year.........a princess castle cake?


Emma helped put on the candles...


FIRE!! Call the fire department!


Look at all the smoke! I love Emma's expression....


I'm glad we were at least able to enjoy her birthday with her. It's been a few years since we've been together on her special day! Happy Birthday, Leisha...Again!

3 comments:

Leisha said...

I love that last picture with Emma! Makes me laugh everytime. Thanks for a great birthday night Mama and Pop.

melanie said...

Happy birthday Leish!! Us September babies are pretty cool! I'm glad you had a good day, I want some cake. :)

Mishelle Noyes said...

Holy candles! That is so cool! Happy Birthday Leisha!