Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Melanie!


It's Melanie's birthday today.  It's hard to forget her birthday since it's now a famous date....9/11.  Melanie is married to my oldest son, Milo.  They have 4 cute, funny, sweet, and wonderful children...Kathryn 9, Nathan 8, Dane 7, and Reed 2.  Dane just had his birthday (pics coming) and the other 3 are all having birthdays very shortly. 

Melanie is an absolute blessing in our family.  She is a "go to girl".  If you need an answer to something or need to know how to do something, Mel's your girl.  If she doesn't know, she finds out.  And I think I've mentioned this about her before....you have to be careful or she'll do it for you!

Her laugh is infectious!  She is funny, smart, witty, talented, giving, and always is there if she thinks you're having a bad day or need an extra hand.  She is everything you would want a daughter-in-law to be........She is my friend!  I love you, Mel! 

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy birthday, Melanie! I love her, too!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Nicole and I love her too!!! She is one incredible woman...I think she can do anything...and do it perfect!!! Sorry I am going to miss your "witch party!" I am going to Gardner Village for a witches celebration with friends. I would like to just beam all you gals here!!! Say hi...miss ya tons!

Chandra said...

I love her too. Happy Birthday Mel.

melanie said...

Oh the ages of the kids right now... 7, 8, 9. Wow, they really are close in age. :)

Thank you for this sweet post. You are my friend too and I love you right back!

Shaila Lou said...

Happy Birthday to Mel! I'm glad to have a sister in law I can have as a friend and feel like she's a sister as well.

Anna said...

I love her too