Friday, January 23, 2009

The Very First GraMimi Night....

Nathan off to his first "GraMimi Night"..........................................

After reading Shaila's and Melanie's comments on my previous post I dug through the photo box (yes, box...not album!) and found Nathan's first GraMimi Night pictures. This would have been in early spring of 2003...almost 6 years ago!

Baths are usually one of the activities...(after all, Nathan said last week something about Reed someday being a gross little boy like him and Dane!)
And here he is in the "Hollywood" mode.........he loved these sunglasses as you can......

....see! Awsome shades, Nathan! You were too cute! Still are but you're sure not a baby anymore!And of course...eating is ALWAYS a part of GraMimi Night! First, breakfast at GraMimi's and...

....lunch at Burger King! How in the world did I think he was big enough for Burger King at 15 months!! I guess I was anxious to do it all!

We lived in Ephrata back then and there was a swing set in the backyard. Nathan to this day talks about that swing set! He loved playing on it! (He was so little!)

Well, there's proof that there was actually a first GraMimi Night! May there be many more to add to our book of memories!

3 comments:

melanie said...

LOVE all these photos. I'm not sure I've even seen all of them. I remember how much he used to love those green glasses. 6 years seems like a lifetime when you see what he's grown into now. Wow! (I had to write that, he's reading this comment as I type, ha ha)

I am cracking up over the 'bag' we sent our 15 month old with. What in the world was packed in there? Guess there was lots of 'in case you need this....'

Cute, cute post! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I can't believe how little he was!

(Oh and don't feel bad, my photos are in boxes or on hard drives not printed out. You are not alone.)

Shaila Lou said...

I can't believe you had him over at 15 months either! You can take my 3 and 5 year old anytime!

Fun seeing the first GraMimi night ever. Did the high chair used to have a tray on front. I've never seen that before!

Granny DeeAnn said...

15 months? How did you talk Mel into that one? Love the pictures of the cutest 1st grandchild anyone could have. He is one of a kind.....