Monday, November 3, 2008

GraMimi's Cute Spooks!

Left to right; Mason, Nathan, Jayni, Kathryn, Quinn, Malcolm, and Dane.
In front are our 3 grandson's that were all born within 6 weeks; Reed, Winston, and Grayson.

We had 10 of the 11 grandkids at our house on Halloween. We all went Trick or Treating in the neighborhood where Hubby and I live. It was crazy but a sweet blessing to have family so close that we can share and make such special memories.



















Here's our Ladybug Emma that was the only grandbaby not with us this Halloween. Isn't she a cute Ladybug? She's back in Geneva, New York but she'll be with us for Halloween 2010!

5 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

You have quite a cute group of grandkids, I do say myself! I'm glad we were all able to do the trick or treating together. Makes it more enjoyable for the parents.

Emma is the cutest little ladybug I've ever seen. I could just eat her up!

Kathy’s Korner said...

The cutest lady bug in the world. How fun to have your grand children and go trick or treating with them! One of my went as an orange crayon and it was way cute!!!

Leisha said...

That little ladybug missed her crazy witch of a GraMimi this Halloween! Not to mention ever hour of every day...good thing Christmas is coming soon. She is starting to get unbearable with all this I want my GraMimi business.
I'm glad that you had a awesome Halloween! Keep in going! 2010 isn't that far away...

melanie said...

I love your little spooks too! The kids had so much fun and that is what it's all about. Thanks for always hosting the crazy crew!

I agree Leish, 2010 is NOT far away. If 2009 goes as fast as 2008, you'll be enjoying the crazy before you know it, hee hee.

Brianne said...

It was fun to be together! Thanks for hosting!