Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Witchy Women

I don't know what you're thinking because I'm NOT obsessed with witches or Halloween! But, I just realized that it's only 6 months until Halloween!

You have 6 months to get your witch costume thought out and put together! I already have my hat "witch" I found last year and I'll be making a cape to match! Oh, how exciting!

So, you that came to my witch party last year, I hope you'll want to come again this year. I'm already having ideas run through my head for this years party. For you that weren't invited I wasn't sure who would be interested, so don't take offense. For any of you that would like to join our witch party, you'll have to let me know so I can be sure to invite you.

I'm already excited! Are you?

4 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Haha, Mom, I love you. It was a lot of fun. We'll see if I can make it this year. I think we should all take a limo together! Haha!!

Mishelle Noyes said...

Interesting and very creative! It looks like a whole lot of fun!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

It was sooooo fun!!! Marion, I am thankful to have you as a friend! You are REAL!!!!

Brianne said...

I'm looking forward to it and I know someone who can help with invitations!!!