Friday, April 3, 2009

Sweet-n-Simple Creations by Brianne

My daughter, Brianne is amazing! She's talented beyond what she even begins to believe. She was blessed with the ability to create and explore. She can figure anything out! Especially with a computer. (Note: View the above video on my blog. It's inspiring!) She's decided to have a little business where she'll design and create invitations, handouts, wedding announcements, blog layouts, etc. I've put her business sidebar on my blog that you can click on and go to her website. It's still a work-in-progress but she has started and that's what is important. The baby shower invitation on her website is one she just designed for me and I was so tickled with it. It turned out darling. I know Brianne has just begun to develop this talent and I know she'll amaze herself of what she's just beginning to do. So...there's a proud mother's two bits!

1 comment:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Very talented. I love the button!