Monday, March 16, 2009

Create

The above YouTube video is by Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf from a talk he gave to the women of the Church. It was shown in Relief Society yesterday during our lesson and I wanted to share it because it has such a good message! As women we are really hard on ourselves! It's a beautiful talk and I love how they took excerpts from the talk that have a wonderful message and put it together as a powerful video. It helps you to realize we are all blessed with wonderful gifts and if we would explore within us, we are capable of wonderful things.

1 comment:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Thank you for sharing that. I loved his talk. I loved the quote about making your home and garden a beautiful place that angels would want to visit. I NEED to create! (Haven't done too well at it lately.) Love ya!