Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy 39th Birthday, Hubby!


What do you say about a man who has impacted your life more than you ever possibly could have imagined? A man who came upon a young woman who had been beaten down by life's circumstances, took her by the hand (along with 5 kids!) and made her fairy tale a reality? Words cannot express the love, admiration, and gratitude I have for my sweet husband, Michael. He is a wonderful husband, partner, father, and grandfather to me and our family. I could go on and list all the things I love about him but even those words wouldn't express it adequately.

The following are a few pictures that just begin to scratch the surface showing how he makes me and our family so happy!







You're perfect! And I love you! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

What a prince charming! Love the post. I hope you will always be this happy. XOXOXO

melanie said...

I know I'm partial but I love the upside down glasses photo! Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Unknown said...

How we REJOICE that you have such an awesome husband. We look forward to getting to know you better. We know we are belated in wishing Mike HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Unknown said...

How we REJOICE that you have such an awesome husband. We look forward to getting to know you better. We know we are belated in wishing Mike HAPPY BIRTHDAY!