Saturday, March 13, 2010

Henley Chisholm Luttmer



Our 12th grandchild and our 4th granddaughter, Henley Chisholm Luttmer, was born yesterday, March 12th @ 1:29 pm. She weighed 2 lbs. and was 10 inches long. She was so perfect, that she has been able to return to her Heavenly Father without having to endure the trials and heartaches of this mortal life. I'm so grateful for eternal families and the knowledge we have that Landon and Holli will have the opportunity to one day raise her. She's become an added blessing to our family and my heart has once again, become a little bit bigger to love another sweet grandchild. May I live worthy for the promised blessings of eternal families. I love you, Henley.

9 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Even with our knowledge and comfort, we mourn!

Shellie said...

I am so sorry for the loss of Henley. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know that our thoughts and prayers have been with your whole family during this trial. We hope you find comfort in the truths of the gospel and in the love of friends and family.
Love you, Nadine

Nancy Mc said...

My heart aches for you and your family. May you all find comfort at this difficult time. You are in my thoughts and prayers. The Gospel is true. We must hang on to the knowledge that we have of eternal families. Your testimony is strong and I admire you for that.

melanie said...

Oh I love that picture of the Savior! And I know sweet Henley was welcomed into his arms and that eases the sadness a little bit. Love your post and love you.

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Oh, Marion. I didn't know. I am so sorry. I lost a sister at the age of 4 and a brother at 6 months. I always felt they were my guardian angels. I live for the day to join them. How very hard. I hope you feel my hug...I so l love you and pray for Holli and Landon too. Nothing harder than empty arms...I know I have been there...may peace fill your heart...you are loved.

Shaila Lou said...

Makes me so sad and teary any time I think about her and what Landon and Holli are having to go through. I love Henley! So funny how that works when I've never met her. At least not in this mortal life, but I'm sure I knew her before!

jahanzaib said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
send flowers germany
Valentines Day Flowers Germany

Unknown said...

Happy birthday my sweet angel.