Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What are you THANKFUL for?

Recently, I found a childhood friend on Facebook. Her name is Nancy, and even though we haven't yet talked face to face, or even on the phone for that matter, we have connected on many levels. I love her blog because she inspires me and always gives me something to think about. She recently posted the following message on her blog, "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving". I wanted to share it, too.

May we all really take some quiet time to really think about what we are truly thankful for. I'm going to start a list. I think if we would take the time to think about things throughout the day that we are thankful for and write them down, it would lift our spirits, make us happier, and help us to appreciate all of our blessings! Enjoy the message!

(Thanks, Nancy! You are an added blessing on my "Thankful List".)

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I too, love the Mormon messages. I saw the 2 on your blog and decided I needed 1 on my-I am just slow at figuring out how to do it. Loved this one-my youngest son and I went to NYC last year, so added bonus.
Thank you for your friendship. I am very grateful for it. Amazing what can be done with internet-finding a good friend. I enjoy the things that we have learned and shared. I am thankful for you! XOXOXO

melanie said...

This is one of my favorite Mormon Messages. I was going to post it after seeing on a friend's blog. You beat me to it, I just love it!

So much to be grateful for, the list is very long. Good news, you're on it! Love you.