Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One day....

.....I MAY GET AROUND TO GETTING RID OF MY HALLOWEEN BLOG AND ACTUALLY WRITE A NEW POST!  I owe Landon a birthday post from October 15th!  Happy Birthday, Landon!  Actually, I owe Dane a birthday post from September 3!  Happy Birthday, Dane!  Since we're on the subject....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

1.  Dane...Sept. 3
2.  Melanie...Sept. 11
3.  Dad...Sept. 20
4.  Barbie...Oct. 4
5.  Shellie...Oct. 5
6.  Colby...Oct. 8
7.  Kristen...Oct. 10
8.  Emma...Oct. 13
9.  Landon...Oct. 15
10.  Mom...Oct. 16
11.  Me...Oct. 25
12.  Shaila & Peggy...Oct. 30

And we still have November and December to go!  

6 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

You'll be blogging crazy if when you get caught up on your Happy Birthday blogging. I've missed you in the blog wordl. It gives me a peek into your life. Happy Birthday to all. I hope your birthday was wonderful.

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Your birthday list looks like mine! Who thought all that multiplication would creep into our family lines!!! So fun...but sometimes pretty wild and crazy!!! CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!

melanie said...

It is definitely birthday row in the fall. We still have 3 more to go in our family of 6. Thanks for taking on the cakes!

Nat and Chad said...

Hey Aunt Marion! It's Natali. I was blog stalking from Cara's blog and found your blog.:) If you want an invite to me and chad's blog send me your email address to nat_the_rad@hotmail.com! I love the witch picture and I love that you love halloween so much! haha.

Matthew Hardy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaila Lou said...

What, I don't get a birthday post?! Just kidding!

I at first made this comment under Matt's log in. Haha, that made it even funnier!